Teelmann Handels GmbH & Co. KG
Our metalworking competence
Our service portfolio includes the processing of a wide range of
materials, from steel and stainless steel through to aluminium. We also specialise in complex components for welded structures. Thanks to our experience, we can ensure that you receive the highest level of professionalism throughout your project -from the prototype to the final product. Whether it’s a standard product or 100% your own idea …… We make it happen
Customer satisfaction is at the very core of our business. That means you can rely on our competence for all your projects – whether welded components, sheet metal forming, hall and silo construction, turned parts, agricultural technology or castings.
Technical expertise at a glance
- Specialist welding shops in compliance with EN 1090
- Certified expert welding personnel for one-off products and small batches
- Welding robots for mass production or parts that are difficult to access
- Different processes e.g. MIG, MAG, TIG, impulse, stud welding, spot welding
- Wide range of materials, e.g. stainless steel, steel, aluminium etc.
- Wide range of accessories such as professional welding tables, crane tracks for large parts, etc.
- Press brakes (press tonnage up to 3250t / working lengths up to 6,200mm)
- Stud welding equipment
- Surface treatment such as glass bead blasting, pickling/passivating, electrolytic polishing, galvanising, etc. You supply your drawings in STEP, DWG or DXF format - we take care of the rest
- Welded components with follow-up machine processing
- State-of-the-art welding equipment & welding processes: TIG, MAG, MIG
- Various licences for highly stressed components
- State-of-the-art customer-oriented quality assurance